Atlanta Family Foundation believes that all community support begins with kindness.
We also know there are families we may never encounter who would benefit from a time to rest, reset and create new memories together.
From today, Friday, August 12, 2022 – Friday, September 9, 2022 Atlanta Family Foundation is excited to kick off our inaugural Community Kindness Contest. We are actively searching for one family to experience a once in a lifetime trip.
What it includes:
An all-inclusive, VIP experience for 1 incredible family to enjoy 2 days at Disney Orlando. From travel to accommodations, meals and a few souvenirs, this experience is being curated exclusively for a family who is nominated to enjoy something special due to a situation which has or is negatively impacting their family in the last 12 months.
How to enter: Follow us on Instagram, then, you may nominate yourself/your family [this is for a family with up to 2 parents/guardians and 4 children, infant to 18 years old] or nominate a family you know of. Tag or @ someone you know or a local Atlanta community group who may know of someone to submit! Submissions will be reviewed as received with a winner announced on Monday, November 21, 2022.
ALL ENTRIES must be submitted via email to [email protected] – DM’s or calls will not be considered.
We look forward to receiving your entries!
Guidelines/Rules can be found below with any relevant Covid-based travel restrictions and/or protocols updated as we learn of them.
- The Community Kindness Contest is not available as a cash or product substitution/exchange, and is for individuals who are currently residents within Georgia.
- By entering and upon announcement of the winning family’s story and image will be featured on social media, local media and websites.
- All families/family members nominated/submitted must reside within Georgia.
- The Community Kindness Contest is not available/redeemable as a cash or product substitution
- The Atlanta Family Foundation, Founder, Board Members and Staff are not liable or responsible for childcare at any time during this trip.
- The Atlanta Family Foundation cannot predict travel protocols due to covid or other issues. We will do our best to accommodate any needed changes based on travel restrictions and guidelines.
- All travel must take place within June 2023 or July of 2023
- Entries begin on August 12, 2022 at 7 AM EST and close on September 9, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST
- By entering this Contest, the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Donor and organization with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of Entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the email entry, the terms and conditions of the Rules shall prevail, govern and control.